This project provides multimodal connectivity along the entire corridor from South Adams Street to Apalachee Parkway. It is being constructed in phases and in coordination with utility improvements in the area. Construction began in summer 2021.
- Roadway reconstruction
- Underground electric
- Enclosed stormwater drainage system
- Multi-use trail
- Landscape buffers between path and roadway
- Phase 1 and 4 are complete.
- Design for phase 2 (Pontiac to Diamond) is complete and construction is currently scheduled to begin in Q1 2023.
- Phase 3 (Diamond to Apalachee) is 90% complete and right-of-way acquisition is ongoing.
Staff Contact: (850) 219-1063