The Intergovernmental Management Committee was established to jointly administer the Blueprint program, recommend policy to the Agency and carry out its long-range direction. The Committee includes the Leon County Administrator and the City of Tallahassee Manager.
Responsibilities of the Intergovernmental Management Committee:
- Monitor program operations
- Implement an annual financial audit, conducted by an independent public-accounting firm licensed under Chapter 473, Florida Statutes
- Implement an annual performance audit conducted by a qualified firm. The County Administrator and City Manager jointly establish the performance-audit scope
- Recommend approval of the operating budget
- Recommend approval of long- and short-term work plans