The Technical Coordinating Committee provides professional advice and technical expertise to the staff director on a project basis. The Committee, which is not a “Sunshine” committee, meets at least monthly.
- Wayne Tedder, Assistant City Manager
- Ken Morris, Assistant County Administrator
- Cherie Bryant, Director – Planning Department
- Brent Pell, Director – County Public Works & Community Development
- Steve Shafer, Engineer – City Underground Utilities & Public Infrastructure
- Jodie Cahoon, Manager – City Stormwater
- Theresa Heiker, Chief – County Stormwater
- Steve Palmer, Manager – Land Use and Environmental Services– City Growth Management
- John Kraynak, Director – County Environmental Services
- Greg Slay, Director – Capital Regional Transportation Planning Agency
Other staff may be added on a project-by-project basis.
Responsibilities of the Blueprint Technical Coordinating Committee:
- Work with the Blueprint Director to ensure coordination with ongoing and future projects and any related issues
- Review Blueprint project scopes and implementation plans and make recommendations to the Blueprint Director
- Annually review other City, County and CRTPA projects to ensure coordination among agencies