The Animal Service Center project will provide a variety of renovations to the existing center to promote animal health and wellbeing.
- The design phase was initiated in June of 2022
- Construction is anticipated to begin in Q3 of 2023
A Needs Assessment Report was completed by Animal Arts, Inc. for the Animal Service Center in March 2021 to identify renovations and facility upgrades.
Proposed improvements based on report findings include:
- Large dog kennel renovations
- Shelter medicine area renovations
- Addition of quarantine yards
Staff Contact: (850) 219-1061